Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Drive Thru Bank Tellers

We used to do the ATM thing. Anytime we needed some of the 'green stuff', as Mom calls it, we'd drive up to this machine, talk to it nicely, and then came the green stuff. I wasn't impressed--I always, of course, enjoy the car ride.

But there's this really cool new thing--Mom calls it a Drive Thru Bank Teller. What a great invention and somebody should have thought of this a long time ago! It means a car ride and, no matter what the weather, the back window goes down so I can see Mom (and Dad sometimes) talking to the person about my cookies. I mean, that must be what they're talking about since, after they send something thru this really strange metal drawer, a cookie comes out. For me!

Which brings up all kind of ideas. Drive Thru Grocery Stores. Drive Thru Shoe Shopping. Drive Thru Target (Mom would really like that one). Heck, why not just do everything Drive Thru and, that way, I always get cookies and always get to be with the P's and always get to have the back window down.

Look out...it's about to become a drive thru world!

No comments:

Post a Comment