Monday, May 3, 2010

Limping Along

Literally for me, Casey (and figuratively for Mom!).
Hard to keep up when the paw hurts from running after the dang squirrel. Tried not to show it cuz it meant (da da da dum) a trip to see Dr. Susan.

I hope she doesn't take it personally--Dr. Susan, that is-- (I'm sure she's a person and not a vet outside of that terrible building)...I got prodded, stuck with a needle, poked in the back end (blush) and generally given the thrice over. And what did we find after all that??? Nothing. Nada. Nit. just a recommendation to 'take it easy' for a few days (read: no going to work for almost a week!) and take Rimadyl--and I've heard the horror stories but, lemme tell you, that little pill does wonders and helps the hurt.

So, we limp. Has absolutely nothing to do with having my 7th birthday last week (hooray Frosty Paws!). I'm just, well.... I say we blame it on the squirrel. Let's blame EVERYTHING on the squirrels (Mom seems to like that idea!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment