Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Old Guy

Someone called me The Old Guy the other day. I'm not sure why. Mom said it was my white face but what does that have to do with being old? I run. I jump. I climb 3 flights of stairs at least twice per day. What's old?

There are some new young pups around here now. The crazy Chessie (now 8 months old and still peeing in the house) and lovely Zoe (the Great Dane mix that Mom says will sit on me later in her life unless I learn to be very nice to her...I think she's 3 months old). Both of them like the whole nibbling of lips, licking of ears, running in circles...just so, hmmm, childish? I get yelled at when I try to exert my influence...maybe my growl sounds worse than I mean it to.

I don't feel old. I'm not ready to be old. Maybe I should growl at the person that called me The Old Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment